Things to do in Tignes
An enchanting atmosphere
for children small... and big!
It is always so fun and touching to observe children when December is getting closer... Hardworking while they write their letter to Father Christmas, guilty when they finish up their Advent calendar in just a few days (hours?)... and overexcited when you tell them they will spend their Christmas holiday surrounded by snowflakes this year!
On December 24th 2017, enjoy an enchanted "après-ski" that will get stars to sparkle in the eyes of all Christmas spirit lovers!
Ask for the programme!
Torchlights descents (Lac & Val Claret)
- 17h00 : Torchlight descent of the ESF ski instructors & ESF children /Pitot slope, Tignes les Brévières
- 17h00 : Lanterns descent for the ESF Children / Claret slope, Tignes Val Claret
- 17h15 : Torchlight descent of the ESF ski instructors / Carline slope, Tignes Val Claret
- 18h00 : Torchlight descent of the ESF ski instructors / Trolles slope, Tignes le Lac
- 17h30: Parade departure in front of ‘Maison de Tignes’
- 17h45 – 18h15: Meeting point in front of ESF office (free hot chocolate and wine)
- 18h15: Parade departure for ‘Rond-point des pistes’
- 18h25: Parad arrival on the ‘Rond-point des pistes’ snowfront
- 18h40: Parad departure below Lagon until ‘Maison de Tignes le Lac’
Christmas tale & fireworks (Maison de Tignes le Lac)
- 18h50: A 40 min show with choreography, fire and jugglers, aerial show
- 19h30: fireworks
The Christmas tree is lighting up!
Christmas would not be the same without its essential Christmas tree! Don't miss the opportunity to take a souvenir photo at the foot of the illuminated tree on the Tignes le Lac snow front.
Every night from November 25th 2017 on.
On the Tignes le Lac snow front.
Back to the images of the Christmas celebrations...