Things to do in Tignes
An enchanting atmosphere
for children small... and big!
It is always so fun and touching to observe children when December is getting closer... Hardworking while they write their letter to Father Christmas, guilty when they finish up their Advent calendar in just a few days (hours?)... and overexcited when you tell them they will spend their Christmas holiday surrounded by snowflakes this year!
On December 24th 2018, enjoy an enchanted "après-ski" that will get stars to sparkle in the eyes of all Christmas spirit lovers!
ASK FOR THE PROGRAMME!
Santa claus tour
Santa Claus Tour in each Tignes village and distribution of chocolate sweets to experience a unique and friendly moment!
- 11:30 - 12:00: Tignes les Brévières
- 12:30 - 13:00: Tignes 1800
- 13:30 - 13:45: Tignes le Lavachet
- 14:00 - 14:20: Tignes Val Claret (Rond-point des Pistes)
- 14:30 - 15:00: Tignes Val Claret (Centre)
- 15:30 - 16:30: Tignes le Lac
Torchlight descents of the Tignes ESF ski instructors!
- 17:00: Tignes Val Claret (Piste Claret)
- 17:30: Tignes Val Claret (Piste Carline)
- 17:30: Tignes les Brévières (departure from Tignes 1800 and arrival in Tignes Les Brévières around 18:00/18:15)
- 18:30: Tignes le Lac (Piste Trolles)
the santa claus parade
Santa Claus parade in his horse-drawn carriage with his malicious Christmas Elfs and a lively fanfare (departure in Val Claret and arrival in Tignes le Lac) and a magic firework!
- 17:30: Departure in front of Maison de Tignes
- 17:45 - 18:15: Meeting place in front of ESF Val Claret
- 18:25: Arrival at the "Rond-point des Pistes" in Val Claret and departure to Tignes le Lac
- 18:40: Arrival in front of Tignespace (distribution of hot chocolate and hot wine in Tignes le Lac)
- 18:55 - 19:00: Arrival at Le Lagon (Tignes le Lac)
- 19:15: Fireworks in Tignes le Lac
Back to the images of the Christmas celebrations...