Piste d’initiation au ski de randonnée
Have you heard about ski-fitness? It is just like cardio training, but with skis on your feet! Climb up 465m on the groomed and secured ‘Palafoulée’ run, then come back down on the Anémone blue run.
Enjoy a breath of pure mountain air that makes you work on your breathing, with a view over the alps mountains as motivation!
Open daily from 8.45 am to 4 pm
Climb 450 m up, 3km long slope
Approximate time needed 1h30
- Set off from Tignes le Lac, to the right of the Palafour chairlift
- Equipment hire available in the sports shops
- Follow the signs:
- Pala’Foulée is a ski touring slope that can be accessed daily from 8.45 am to 4 pm.
- From 5 pm this slope is used for sledging activities Pala’Fou
- The Tignes Ski Patrol marked , maintained and ensured the safety of this slope
- Respect the signage
- Take care to other skiers
- Rescue services are provided and billed by Tignes Ski Patrol, and must be paid by all those that are evacuated by this service.
- Outside opening hours, the access to the slope is forbidden. Entering is at your own risk.